At Eastern Bank, we believe compensation and benefits should not be single offerings, but should be integrated into our Total Rewards employee benefits program, which is designed to help our employees achieve their goals in their personal and professional lives. To deliver on this promise, we monitor industry best practices and solicit input from our employees to ensure that our compensation and benefits programs are competitive and comprehensive. Below is a brief list of the employee benefits we offer at Eastern Bank:
Our compensation plans are performance based and, depending upon your position, may include base salary, incentives, commissions, referral incentives and recognition awards.
Health and Wellness
We offer a choice of high-quality comprehensive plans to meet the diverse needs of our employees:
• Medical insurance – plan options through Tufts
• Delta Dental insurance
• EyeMed Vision Care insurance
• Vision and hearing aid reimbursements
• Domestic Partner benefits
• Flexible spending accounts – medical, dependent care, adoption, insurance premiums
• Weight Watcher's and smoking cessation subsidies
• Use of our on-site fitness center in Lynn
Available at no cost, these benefits provide additional financial security to employees and their families for events that impact their lives and physical well-being.
• Life insurance and AD&D insurance
• Supplemental Life and Dependent Life
• Sick days
• Short-term disability
• Long-term disability
We provide a blend of retirement benefits, including a) 401(k) plan that lets you make contributions, as well as a non-contributory pension plan for tax-advantaged wealth accumulation.
• Defined benefit pension plan
• 401(k) savings and investment plan with company contribution.
Our program assists employees with personal and/or work situations.
• LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
We provide financial support to employees to increase their knowledge and skills, and enhance their job performance and career development.
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Wide variety of on-site training courses
We offer paid time off to focus on non-work interests and obligations as well as to relax.
• Personal days
Other Employee Benefits
• Free or discounted banking services
• Discounted group auto and homeowners insurance
• T-Pass pre-tax and subsidy program