Depending on your needs, our Risk Management Department can provide the following services:
Risk Management Exposure Assessment
We will perform an in-depth review of your business operations to identify potential sources of loss exposure.
Based on discussions with senior management, we will establish your appetite for risk and make suggestions on ways to eliminate, reduce or transfer risk before exploring the insurance options available.
Review and Analysis of Insurance Program
We will perform a detailed review of your insurance program, including a comprehensive outline of what is currently covered.
We will assist you in implementing an effective claims reporting system.
• Participation in merger and acquisition due diligence process
• Contract review
• Certificate of insurance review
• Experience modification review
• Audit of retrospective rating, large deductible or retention programs
• Regularly scheduled policy reviews
• Alternative risk financing arrangements
• Coordination of loss control services
• Preparation of insurance specifications for marketing review and comparison of competitive proposals
• Loss analysis
• Registry of Motor Vehicles services
• Updates on insurance industry trends affecting your business