How to Enable the Eastern Bank Skill for Amazon Alexa
To get the most out of our skill, you will need an Eastern Bank bank account and a login for our Eastern Mobile Banking platform. You can still locate a branch with the Eastern Bank Skill without an Eastern Bank bank account or Eastern Mobile Banking.
Step 1 - Enable the Skill
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile device or go to Amazon.com.
- Select “Skills & Games” and search for Eastern Bank and select “Enable.”
- To use the Locations features of the Eastern Bank Alexa Skill, allow “Device Address” and “Location Services” in Skill Permissions.
Step 2 - Link Your Account
- Enter your Eastern Bank username and password.
- Choose a primary account and create a 4-digit passcode. Alexa will ask for your passcode when you ask about your account.
Step 3 – Talk to Alexa
- To get started, say “Alexa, open Eastern Bank”
By using our skill you agree to the terms and conditions included in our Online Banking Service Agreement.
Here are some things you can ask Alexa about your Eastern Bank accounts. Start by saying "Alexa, open Eastern Bank."
|Balance Inquiries||Locations||Transaction History||Bill Payments|
“What’s my balance?”
“What’s my checking balance?”
“What’s my savings balance?”
“How much money do I have?”
“Find the closest ATM”
“Where is the nearest branch?”
“Where is the closest insurance office”
“How much did I spend last week?”
“What’s my transaction summary for Tuesday?”
“What was the total amount in my checking account last Friday?”
“What are my pending bill payments?”
“What are my complete bill payments from today?”
“What's the total amount of completed bill payments from last week?”