It’s true, we want you to be you.
Diversity and inclusion enables us to provide exceptional service to our customers. Let us tell you what it means at Eastern.
Diversity and Inclusion - Putting people at the center
We look for a variety of voices and experiences to continue on the path of growth we’ve been on for the last 200 years. We cannot fulfill our
promise to help people prosper unless we are unwavering in our commitment to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Diversity and inclusion are foundational to our business strategy. It stems from a fundamental belief when Eastern was founded: to provide banking services to everyone, not just the affluent few.
We know that diversity and inclusion are not just a trend, or a nice thing to say or do. For us, these values are the cornerstone of our foundation on which our business is built. It’s the smart and right thing to do.
Our Diversity Strategy is robust and has six elements.
Our goal is to build and sustain Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) as a critical aspect of our work and work environment which makes us a better employer, a better provider of services to our customers, and a better member of our communities.
Eastern Bank’s employees are welcome to share and deepen their experience through engagement with any of our ten Employee Networks.
Through these networks, employees can:
- Feel connected through sharing cultural information
- Meet others from outside their area of concentration and work together to solve business problems both inside and outside the bank
- Help set the tone for inclusion inside the bank—where every person feels comfortable bringing their whole self to work
- Help us to be an even better partner with customers and community members
Our Employee Networks:
- Asian American Professional Collective
- Black Professional Alliance
- Equality Under the Blue (LGBTQ)
- Sustainability Team
- Latinos in Action
- Military Veterans and Families Network
- Heart of Eastern—Volunteer Network
- Women’s Interest Network
- Young Professionals Coalition
- Parents Networking Group
JOIN US FOR GOOD
Check out our career opportunities and learn more about how you can join us for good.
Equal Opportunity Employer