The Community Room is available provided the minimum requirements listed below are met:
• The not-for-profit or business entity must maintain their deposit account(s) with the Bank. Community Rooms are
not available to non-customers.
• Community Rooms are generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the exception of Coolidge
Corner where the Room is not available during the branch’s business hours.
• A Community Room Access Agreement must be signed and on file at the desired Branch location prior to allowing
any group to reserve and use the Community Room. If a group may be using more than one location for
meetings, a signed agreement must be maintained at each location. A Community Room Access Agreement can
be obtained after calling the Branch Manager to reserve a Community Room.
• The not-for-profit or business entity must provide the Branch Manager with a copy of the organization’s Certificate
of Insurance when they complete the Agreement. This is particularly important if there will be no Eastern Bank
employee present at the meeting outside of the branch’s normal business hours.
• Each not-for-profit or business group accepts responsibility for leaving the Community Room the way they found it.
For example, if food is brought in, they must remove all trash and other items when they leave.
• Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Bank premises and may not be brought into the Community Room.