PortfolioConnect uses the highest level of encryption available today (128-bit) to provide secure access to your Investment account. Encryption is a method of scrambling data so that it is unintelligible to anyone who may intercept it as it passes over the Internet. You will need a browser with high-security 128-bit secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to use PortfolioConnect.
• Use a password that is hard to guess, so avoid using names, initials, or dates (such as your birthday).
• Your password must contain a minimum of 8 characters, with at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter,
one number, and one special character.
• Be sure to log out of PortfolioConnect when you are done.
• If you think that your password has been compromised, immediately change it at the PortfolioConnect login screen.
• Learn more about protecting yourself online on our Privacy and Security page.