Online Banking for Foreign Exchange
If you require foreign exchange services, our PINACLE® FX Internet platform lets you conveniently and securely perform foreign exchange transactions online, giving you greater control and efficiency in your pre-trade, trade and post-trade processes.1
For additional information, contact your Relationship Manager or Jonathan Marcus, Senior Vice President International Banking at 617-897-1074 or email@example.com.
- Execute and settle spot and forward transactions.
- Initiate on-site printing of foreign currency drafts.
- Create foreign-denominated wires and split payments.
- Access an array of useful trade and settlement reports that give you centralized management of your foreign exchange transactions.
There is no separate fee for PINACLE® FX. However, standard charges apply for foreign exchange transactions conducted through Pinacle FX.
To ensure you get the most out of PINACLE® FX's many features, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements.
- Security: Your browser must support 128 bit encryption.
- Cookies must be allowed.
- Screen size should be 1024x768 for optimal viewing.
- Adobe® Reader® 6.0 or higher (for viewing and downloading reports).
PINACLE® FX requires the use of Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 8.0 to 11.0, Mozilla Firefox® 36.0.2 or Google Chrome 41.0.2272.118 browsers.
1. Standard charges apply for foreign exchange transactions conducted through PINACLE® FX.
PINACLE® is a registered trademark of The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc.
Not FDIC Insured
All foreign currency transactions are subject to foreign currency exchange risk. Customers are not protected against foreign currency exchange rate fluctuations by FDIC insurance or any other insurance or guarantee program.