Eastern Bank is pleased to offer customers within our community the free use of rooms in select branches as a place to hold meetings. These meeting rooms are called Community Rooms and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by appointment only.
To reserve a Community Room, contact the Branch Manager of the desired location.
The Community Room is available provided the minimum requirements listed below are met:
• The not-for-profit or business entity must maintain their deposit account(s) with the Bank. Community Rooms are not available to non-customers.
• Community Rooms are generally available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the exception of Coolidge Corner where the Room is not available during the branch’s business hours.
• A Community Room Access Agreement must be signed and on file at the desired Branch location prior to allowing any group to reserve and use the Community Room. If a group may be using more than one location for meetings, a signed agreement must be maintained at each location. A Community Room Access Agreement can be obtained after calling the Branch Manager to reserve a Community Room.
• The not-for-profit or business entity must provide the Branch Manager with a copy of the organization’s Certificate of Insurance when they complete the Agreement. This is particularly important if there will be no Eastern Bank employee present at the meeting outside of the branch’s normal business hours.
• Each not-for-profit or business group accepts responsibility for leaving the Community Room the way they found it. For example, if food is brought in, they must remove all trash and other items when they leave.
• Alcohol is strictly prohibited on Bank premises and may not be brought into the Community Room.
Community Rooms are available at the following Eastern Bank branch locations:
1906 Dorchester Ave
One Brattle Square
|Back Bay Station
155 Dartmouth Street
43 Middlesex Turnpike
486 Essex Street
647 Massachusetts Ave
1255 Centre Street
301 Harvard Street
One Church Street
250 Elm Street
* Community Room at Coolidge Corner is not available during the branch’s normal business hours.