We know that purchasing and expense-tracking are among your most important tasks. To facilitate both, we offer our Debit MasterCard BusinessCard®.
Purchasing ease and protection
- Make business purchases quickly and easily anywhere MasterCard® is accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Pay for purchases quickly and conveniently with your mobile device by using a supported digital wallet.
- Get protection from fraudulent purchases with MasterCard's Zero Liability program.
- Establish pre-set spending limits on cards provided to your employees.
- Track expenses with an itemized list of all transactions on your monthly business checking account statement.
- Monitor employee spending.
- Identify potential tax deductions more easily.
- Get the information you need to fill out expense reports.
- Perform your everyday banking – make deposits, transfers, and review account information at any Eastern Bank ATM.1
- Get cash at more than 5,000 SUM® Program ATMs for free throughout the United States, or at any ATM that displays any of the logos on your card, such as Cirrus®, NYCE®, and Maestro®.2
Additional MasterCard benefits2
MasterAssist® Legal Assistance
- Provides referrals to attorneys and will arrange for the transfer of up to $1,000 USD to cover legal fees or up to $5,000 USD for bail bond related to a road traffic incident while traveling.
MasterAssist® Travel Personal Assistance
- Provides pre-trip destination information, including information on weather conditions, documentation (visas, passports), immunizations, and currency exchange rates.
MasterAssist® Travel Medical Emergency Assistance & Protection
- Referrals for medical emergency services, hospital admission and medical transportation while traveling. Replacement of lost prescriptions or other important items such as eyeglasses or contact lenses while traveling. Assistance in locating lost luggage and replacement of travel tickets and documentation (visas, passports).
- Provides emergency roadside assistance services in the United States and District of Columbia. Includes jump-starts, towing, gas delivery, and tire change.
- Doubles the warranty period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer's (or U.S. store brand) warranty for a maximum of one year.
- Insures the cardholder for 90 days for theft or damage of purchases made with an eligible card.
Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Provides access to a number of Identity Theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft.
- Eastern Bank fees may apply.
- Benefits are provided by MasterCard® and are not insured or guaranteed by Eastern Bank or the FDIC.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International