• Save with competitive rates.
• Use it for a variety of purposes, such as facility renovations, equipment purchases, additional working capital, seasonal cash flow or inventory financing.
• Borrow as much as you require up to your lending limit. As you repay your loan, those funds become available for future borrowing needs.
For customers who are expanding their business and may not have sufficient business assets to fully collateralize their loan, we offer a “Ready Cash” Line of Credit, under which a second mortgage on your primary residence may be used as a subordinate source of repayment.
Download an Application
• Application for loans under $100,0001 View PDF
• Application for loans $100,000 and over View PDF
Note: immediately save the PDF and open it with Adobe Reader to prevent loss of information entered into the application.
For businesses that need lines of credit over $100,000, please contact one of the following:
For the North Region, Kevin DeVinney at 781-596-4414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the South Region and Cape Cod, Adriana Moschella at 617-639-1751 or email@example.com
For Boston and the South Shore, Ryan Fullam at 617-689-8812 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Northern MA and New Hampshire, Kelly Mulholland at 603-391-9299 or email@example.com
Or, visit any Eastern Bank branch.
1. Aggregate commercial loan commitments, including this request, cannot exceed $100,000