Banking on the go has never been easier with Eastern Bank’s free, secure mobile banking apps.1 Use your iPhone® or AndroidTM smartphone to view account balances and activity, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds and so much more.
Mobile banking offers the following features.
- View account balances and banking activity
- Securely deposit checks using your phone’s camera, eliminating trips to the branch or ATM
- Pay bills and manage bill payment payees
- Transfer funds between Eastern Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions.
- View front and back images of checks you’ve written
- Find the nearest Eastern Bank branch/ATM
- Free. Mobile banking and bill payment are free of charge to all Eastern Bank account holders.1
- Secure. Our mobile apps use multiple security features to protect your account information. Learn more
- Online and Mobile Banking Agreement
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to Enroll
Our convenient mobile enrollment gives you immediate access to your accounts. To use mobile enrollment, you’ll need to download our mobile app.
Download the App
If you prefer to enroll using your computer, you can enroll in online banking using online enrollment. The username and password you create during enrollment in online banking can also be used to sign in to mobile banking.
If you need assistance enrolling, call 1-800-EASTERN (327-8376).
- You will need Internet access on your wireless device to use all the features of the mobile banking app service. Your wireless service provider may charge a fee for its web services. Please check with your wireless service provider for details on its fees and charges.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.