Get a quick loan decision and see how Business is Good® with Eastern Bank.
The Eastern Bank Business Term Loan is a fast, simple way for your large or small business to get the funds you need, now. Applying takes just a few minutes and you’ll get a quick decision.
A Business Term Loan features:
- Up to a $100,000 loan1
- Funds credited to your Eastern Bank business checking account2
- Low fixed rate and a 5-year term
- No prepayment penalties
- The Business Term Loan is also available for SBA loans from New England’s #1 SBA Lender
Open the appropriate application by clicking the below link that applies to you and your business. A new browser window containing the application will open.
• Application for loans under $100,000
(Aggregate commercial loan commitments, including this request, cannot exceed $100,000.)
• Application for loans $100,000 and over
Save the application to your computer (e.g. to your desktop). Then close the browser window.
Go to where you saved the application on your computer and open it. Now, anytime you go to close the application, you will be automatically prompted to save it, ensuring you do not lose any data.
If you don’t have Adobe Reader, you can visit any one of our 90+ branches to get started with your application right away.
Eastern Bank now offers the Eastern Express Business Loan, which offers quick funding of up to $100,000 funding. To learn more, visit here.3
To Learn More About the Business Term Loan:
Or Call Us at 1-800-293-1460
If you are interested in lines of credit over $100,000, please contact one of the following:
- Funds cannot be used to refinance existing debt.
- Must have an Eastern Bank business checking account as part of the final approval process.
- The Eastern Express Business Loan is available for Massachusetts and New Hampshire businesses only.
Other qualifications and restrictions may apply.