Introducing the new Eastern Mobile and Online Banking for Business! This new online experience offers plenty of new features to make managing your cash flow easier, such as debit card controls and streamlined downloads to QuickBooks. Plus, you’ll experience improved online navigation and can access our new mobile banking app with mobile deposit and bill pay! Below, you’ll find more information about the new experience including important dates and answers to frequently asked questions.
Eastern Mobile and Online Banking for Business offers simpler navigation and new features, such as:
- Mobile App with Mobile Deposit!
Download the mobile app where you’ll be able to view your accounts, make transfers and payments and use the new business mobile deposit feature!
- Debit Card Controls
You can activate, change your PIN and adjust debit card limits online.
* For OfficeConnect customers who received notice via mail and/or email about updating to Eastern Mobile and Online Banking for Business. If you are an OfficeConnect customer who did not receive notice and would like more information about Eastern Mobile and Online Banking for Business, please contact us at 1-800-457-2043.
1. Where do I go to log in to the new mobile and online banking product?
Your new login page for Eastern Mobile and Online Banking for Business can be accessed on the homepage of the bank's website here starting February 14th.
2. What username and password do I use to log in to the new online and mobile banking product?
Your log in credentials will be similar to your OfficeConnect credentials. Instructions will be emailed to you prior to February 13 and will also be available on the login page.
3. Will I need to do anything differently the first time I log-in to the new online and mobile banking product?
Yes. To confirm your identity and protect your personal information, we’ll send you a one-time security code that you will need to use to sign in for the first time. Also, because the new online and mobile banking platform relies on electronic communications, such as email, you’ll be asked to consent to receive communications from the bank electronically.
4. Who do I call if my contact information is not accurate and I’m unable to receive the one-time security code?
If you need help signing in, please call 1-800-457-2043.
5. If I want to use mobile banking, do I need to download an app?
Yes. A link to the new mobile app will be provided when your account is moved to the new online and mobile banking platform. Additional information about Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit is available here: